Friday, September 12, 2008

A body in motion stays in motion...







...unless an outside force acts upon it. Thank you Newton for perfectly describing the Jones children. The only things that seem to slow them down are food, forced naps, and time outs. Enjoy!

p.s. I must credit Jenny with inspiring me to post pictures of Dane crawling. Her Anna is a crawler now and I loved the video of her showing off her new moves. Also, while I know you have seen jumping pictures of Aubrey and Nathan before, you haven't seen these, and you haven't seen ones of Aubrey wearing her adorable new birthday outfit. Thanks Baerlocher Family!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Ahhhhhh, look at our little Danish as the crawling machine. WHY DO THEY CHANGE SO MUCH WHEN GRANNY ISN'T LOOKING!!! I am so ready to put the squeeze on them again. Fortunately in one week I'm going to get to cuddle up the newest member of the family. I am SO in need of a baby fix.

The jumping pictures of the older kids are, once again, fabulous. I LOVE those shots.

Jenny said...

Dane looks so adorable in those pictures...so happy! I don't know about you, but it's strange for me to see Anna crawling. I'm just so use to seeing her sit still. I think I'm just refusing to admit that she's growing up. :) The next time we're together, our little ones will probably be able to chase after each other! We need to find a time to meet up before the winter weather sets in!

KayLynn said...

The pictures are phenomenal, and your kids are incredibly adorable, as usual. I happen to love the Jones children. I also happen to love cheese. The two are completely unrelated.