Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HALLELUJAH!!!!

As part of our master plan to get our family sleeping, Greg and I decided we had to let Dane get used to sleeping in his crib in the kid's room. So, the last three nights we moved Aubrey and Nathan into our room (they think they are getting a grande treat sleeping on our floor) and getting Dane to sleep in his own bed in his own room. Last night Dane went to bed at about 7:45 and at 5 a.m. I woke up thinking, what's wrong!?!?!??! Nothing wrong, just a sleeping baby. He woke up at 6 to eat and slept until 7:30. The other two slept all night and woke up at 7. I AM A NEW WOMAN!!!!!!! My kids are cute!!! I have energy!!! I might go running!!!! I probably won't go running!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

HALLELUJAH is right!!! Boy, there's nothing like a good night's sleep to invigorate you again. Hopefully this will be the start of something new and beautiful, I sure hope so. Otherwise my offer to come over and help still stands but I bet you guys have turned the corner and that only getting 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep a night is a thing of the past. Kiss the babies for me and tell them GOOD JOB on letting mommy and daddy sleep!!1!!

Julie said...

hooray for babies sleeping! Jonny also did the best he has since the first two weeks, he went down about 9:30, woke up to eat at 10:30, then only woke up once to eat between then and 7:30... granted the shots he has yesterday probably tired him out, but the sleep was nice. I hope Dane keeps up the good work and your able to have your own room back again, and have the much needed and deserved sleep as well!

Jenny said...

Oh horray!! I'm so glad to hear that you are finally getting some sleep. So that was one night...have the others been as good or at least bearable? I sure hope that little Dane continues with his award winning sleep! I've got to admit...I'm jealous. Anna is cutting her two top teeth, and well, you know how that goes.