Monday, September 8, 2008

The world as kids see it

Here are some cute just because pictures.Dane, thinking he is awesome because he can sit and get to crawling and terrorize his sibling's territory. Note the obligatory puke on his shirt that is a constant part of him.
Dane rocking out with G&G Montgomery. He is so musically inclined.
The best of friends until they are swinging bats at each other and pinching one another under the table.


If you are sick of funny stories about the things my kids say that I find hilarious and brilliant stop now.

I was taking Aubrey to gymnastics and her and Nathan were in the far back of the van. Aubrey was explaining the difference between little and big people to Nathan.

"I AM BIG!"

"No Nathan, you're not big. You're little."

"Oh, I'm little." (Nathan thinks every word Aubrey utters is gospel truth.)

"Yes. And Mommy is big."

"Oh-tay, Mommy is big."

"Yes, very big. Mommy is humongous. Nathan, she is humongous."

"Humongous? OH, Mommy is a giant!"

"A giant? No, Mommy is not a giant. DADDY IS A GIANT!"

Nathan, sounding sincerely tearful, "No, Daddy is not a giant. Daddy is my daddy."

"Okay. Daddy is not a giant. But he is VERY HUMONGOUS!"

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Sara, the pictures are great but the story of Aubrey and Nathan warms my heart. :) I love love love listening to little kids carry on a conversation with each other. And no, I personally do not ever get tired of hearing these adorable stories!

KayLynn said...

I heart your children, they are entirely too cute. I hope that Claire hurries up and learns to speak so she can carry on delightful conversations with her cousins! Please continue to relay the news of their greatness.

Jules said...

As the proud granny, I can never get enough of the grandbaby stories and this one was as hilarious as ever. I'm glad you're at least writing them all down in your blog as they need to be remembered. And I can just hear little Claire in that mix in about a year, she'll be trying hard to keep up with the brood!

Angela said...

Thanks for the belly laugh this morning! I LOVE kids stories...just read my blog and you'll see that! :) I know I say this everytime, but you have the MOST adorable children!!!!!!!!!