Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ode to Dane

This is how Dane feels about being able to pull himself to stand:

This is how Dane feels about each and every time he is forced into clothing:





































I think you should know that there are currently three children in my house all sleeping in the same room. Wonders never cease.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I didn't know Dane was standing up now! ARGH! We need to live closer. But I DID know how excited he is about getting dressed, that pretty much started from day one didn't it. Loved the pictures!

Diane said...

Sara, You are doing great! Keep it up...by the way.. My Mom moved 4of us kids and her into a one bedroom house when I was in 5th grade. Imagine that arrangement????
Best wishes, Diane

Brittany said...

Hooray! I bet you are so glad to have your room and bed back. Isn't it amazing what we do for a decent night's sleep? And by decent I mean 5 hours and not necessarily uninterrupted.

Congrats! I know it was no easy feat.

Carrie McCoy said...

I started my girls off together in the same room from the very beginning just to get them used to it. I was always afraid that Jocelyn waking up multiple times a night as an infant would wake Jenna up, but it never did. They both sleep wonderfully! I get comments all the time about it and I am positive that is was because I started them young.
Glad to hear that it is going better now!