Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh, the places you'll go!

Dane, as his crawling adventures lead him under the kitchen table.Yummy, who needs to sweep when I'm willing to anything off the floor?
Like this chair, it's delicious!
Aubrey, writing her name with "curly cues".
After Dane's under the table photo shoot Nathan stuck out his lip and said, "What about me?" Who can resist a face like that?

3 comments:

Jules said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, cute pictures!!!! I can't wait to see the little crawling machine. I don't know why those kids won't wait to do their new tricks when granny and gramps are there.

Angela said...

He is so cute! He, like all of your children are a nice mix of both you and Greg. Cute pics.

Jenny said...

Love the pics! It would be so fun to see little Dane and Anna together crawling all over with each other. :) And I'm very impressed with Aubrey's curly cue writing skills. :) And who can forget adorable Nathan cheesin' it up. Stinkin' cute!