After working on it intermittently all year long, I finally finished Dane's stocking. I won't lie, I love it. I have now made stocking for Greg and all of the kids. I use the one my mommy made for me. As my dear brother-in-law David would say, I heart Christmas.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Here comes Santa Claus
Posted by Sara Jones at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly cute! I love it!
Great job! I love the design, color and details. You are like the mom that is always featured in magazines---how do you do it all?!
I heart Christmas too! And the stocking is muy excellente!!
Darling!!!
That is adorable! Can you please post all of them?!
I'm very impressed Sara! You are so crafty! I'm mostly impressed that you found time in your crazy days to sit down and accomplish that...you really are superwoman. :)
Sara, what a beautiful stocking--I love it! Yes, please post a picture of all of the stockings you've made. Do you use a pattern? I won't lie, I'm asking because I'd really really really love to do something like this for us . . . again, it's beautiful.
Post a Comment