Monday, October 6, 2008

If it looks like puke and is on Dane than it's...

...an M&M. After ignoring the orange mess on Dane's chin while I finished vacuuming (looked like any number of baby foods he had ingested) I realized he was still chewing. Next I thought it was some sort of compound that was leaking orange synthetic coloring all down his chin. Negatory. It was in fact the remains of his first chocolate candy, a lone M&M that he had managed to find despite the fact that I was actually in the process of vacuuming. In true Montgomery fashion he seemed to enjoy it immensely. He did not enjoy the process of me trying to pry it from his tightly clenched jaws. All good people love chocolate.

2 comments:

Jules said...

That's my boy! When he gets bigger he'll become even smarter and develop an infinity for double-dipped (gotta be double-dipped) chocolate covered peanuts like any good Montgomery does.

KayLynn said...

Wow, are you certain it wasn't puke? I mean, he's a Jones', and as such is extremely creative and capable of "spicing up" his puke into neat shapes, just to keep you guessing.