I know a fellow who owns a canine/reptile extermination service. Since your cat is 78% satan and only 4% reptile, I'm not sure if he can help... but I'll ask.
That last comment from "Sara Jones" was indeed made by my husband, David, who assumed that even though he made the comment from Sara's computer, while signed on as Sara, that the computer would know to post that the comment was made by him. Good thing his wife covers his bases! :)
4 comments:
Stupid fur-ball puking cats. Poor little Dane. However, as badly as I felt for our sweet baby I still had to laugh at your post, very witty.
Oh poor little Dane. I'm sure that didn't do anything to help the stupid cat's position in the house.
Give little Dane a great big hug for me...and the cat a big swift kick in the butt.
I know a fellow who owns a canine/reptile extermination service. Since your cat is 78% satan and only 4% reptile, I'm not sure if he can help... but I'll ask.
That last comment from "Sara Jones" was indeed made by my husband, David, who assumed that even though he made the comment from Sara's computer, while signed on as Sara, that the computer would know to post that the comment was made by him. Good thing his wife covers his bases! :)
Post a Comment