Since you all have flattered my vanity I will answer some of the stocking questions you have thrown my way.
A. The stockings are a kit and are relatively easy to do. I have used the same brand my mom used when making ours and KayLynn just bought a kit for Claire. If you look up Bucilla Stockings you can find MANY different styles to choose from. Be warned though, it will take you a long time to pick the one you want from all the ridiculously cute options.
B. Yes, I will post pictures of all of them but I won't be able to do it until I unpack my Christmas decorations. Because I have an unhealthy love of the Christmas season this usually happens sometime late November.
C. If you can thread a needle and pull it through fabric you can make one of these. They are not difficult, just time consuming. My biased opinion is that they are worth it because your kids will love it, they are the cutest things to hang on the wall, and they will be around for years. I still look forward to pulling mine out, it's so beautiful. Plus, seeing them all on the wall screams "family" and what is better than that?
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Stockings, take two
Posted by Sara Jones at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment