Oh no! Who's puking? I guess I'm assuming it was Dane who pooped on you but maybe not? So it sounds like you guys' "colds" became something else huh? Where in the heck did THAT come from. I'm sorry, this is when I wish I lived closer so I could help. Poor Sara. Did that help?
OH NO! I am so sorry. did your day get any better? It kind of had to though huh!?! I had that kind of day yesterday, it's like we just have to survive them! :)
4 comments:
Oh no! Who's puking? I guess I'm assuming it was Dane who pooped on you but maybe not? So it sounds like you guys' "colds" became something else huh? Where in the heck did THAT come from. I'm sorry, this is when I wish I lived closer so I could help. Poor Sara. Did that help?
OH NO! I am so sorry. did your day get any better? It kind of had to though huh!?! I had that kind of day yesterday, it's like we just have to survive them! :)
hmm...not my idea of a good start to the morning.
Oh my... I can say that my day started much better than that. I hope that you all are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment