Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A man and his shoes are soon parted






Two things:

1. We did get him different shoes that he is much happier with.

2. As a mother, is it bad that I took pictures of the above situation and thought it was hilarious?

3 comments:

Jules said...

Bad grandma, bad, bad! I too laughed right out loud over my poor little Doodle's plight. I guess it just strikes me as funny that the source of his misery is shoes. Maybe you can explain to him that there WILL be things in his life that will be much worse. Of course when you're only one that could be as bad as it gets. Even though granny laughed, still give him a giant slobbery kiss from me.

Jenny said...

Yay, you posted the pictures! You're right...they aren't disappointing. Sorry to laugh at your expense little Dane, but the pictures are priceless!

I'm glad he's come around to the new ones though. Let me know how his feet progress.

KayLynn said...

I do love your posts. Poor little Dane. Someday he'll understand that we're not laughing AT him... Give him a kiss for me...