Here is a photographic essay as to what my
kiddos have been up to this last week. In no particular order you can see Aubrey learning the ropes of women's hair care and diffusers, Nathan reading "People" magazine while pooping, and Dane, delighting in a mess of honey and flour.
Never dull I tell you, never dull.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Three stooges
Posted by Sara Jones at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute!! Little Dane is looking like such a big boy these days...speaking of which, that big boy turns 1 tomorrow!!
I love the fact that Nathan was looking at People magazine while pooping. Awsome. Has there been continued success with the pooping on the potty?
And little miss Aubrey...what a big girl. Her hair cut looks like it turned out adorable.
I miss you guys!
Great job Nathan for pooping on the toliet!! I love that picture and I have one of each of my boys doing the same thing. We can show them when they are 16! :) Happy Birthday Dane! What a sweet, cute kid. Aubrey, your curls are gorgeous!
oh my goodness!! They're so big! If we don't get over there soon, the next time we see Aubrey she will be getting her hair done for Prom!!
It takes a lot of skill to poop and read at the same time! Go Nathan!
...and Happy Birthday to DANER!! What a big boy!
Jason
Post a Comment