I cut off all my hair. I think I like it.
I LOVE IT!!!!! And Sara, it totally elongates your face, it doesn't look spherical at all! Maybe I'll need to try that.
Love it, Love it, Love it!!! You look hot. :) It was really great talking to you tonight. Love you!
Beautiful! It looks so great on you!
I think it looks good. Did Aubrey think that you should not have let them cut your hair this time? Or did Nathan suggest that your haircut was silly? All joking aside, I think it looks quite dashing on you.
Looks like one hot mama!
Love love love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! And Sara, it totally elongates your face, it doesn't look spherical at all! Maybe I'll need to try that.
Love it, Love it, Love it!!! You look hot. :) It was really great talking to you tonight. Love you!
Beautiful! It looks so great on you!
I think it looks good. Did Aubrey think that you should not have let them cut your hair this time? Or did Nathan suggest that your haircut was silly? All joking aside, I think it looks quite dashing on you.
Looks like one hot mama!
Love love love it!
Post a Comment