Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pictures of Dane, take two

I recommend one year old boys to anyone. They are awesome.

(p.s. I rotated my pictures before posting them. Blogger took it upon itself to put them on their side. Not awesome.)

Dane also had his one year appointment. He was 21 lbs. 1 oz. (15th percentile) and 32.5 inches long (90th percentile). He also had his appointment at Shriners this morning and his foot was scored 0. That's as good as it gets folks! They made him a new splint and some orthodics for his shoes but we are in the clear now. A year ago today I was hauling all three babies to Shriners EVERY DAY for training on how to tape and splint his foot and when they told me we had to do it until he walkd I nearly cried. Yet here we are, on the other side of that year and what do you know, it didn't kill us after all. Besides, our little Dane is so worth it.






5 comments:

Jules said...

What a fun day that was! I ran into Barbie Silverthorn at Costco last night and she was asking about the grandkids and she was stunned to find out we had four being as she only knew of two. She thought all of them were yours so I had to pull out my "Brag Book" (duh) and show her all my pictures and to let her know that little Claire was KayLynn and David's. Naturally she thought they were all totally adorable.

Angela said...

cute pictures! Cute kids, cute mom! :) Love the snowman cupcakes! clever!

Lisa said...

Sara - Where did you get the snowman cupcake idea?? So Cute! Happy Birthday Dane!

Jenny said...

Those are darling pictures! Dane is looking like such a big boy. It looks like he could use a kiss from Anna soon. You might want to warn him that they are usually open mouthed. :)

I must agree...the cupcakes are awesome! Should we start calling you Martha Stewart? You always have such creative ideas!

Sara Jones said...

For those who asked, sure, go ahead and call me Martha Stewart. I stole the cupcake idea straight from her website. Cute, easy, and fun to do with the kids.