Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aug. 5, 2000

That my friends was when Greg and I got married. This is what today looked like:

9-Number of years married

3-Number of precious babies I made mac and cheese dinner for

5-Time our baby-sitter showed up for our hot date

4000-Calories consumed at Outback dinner

2-Books bought at Barnes and Noble

3-Magazines bought at Barnes and Noble (thanks Mom and Dad!)

1,756,289-Tears cried while watching the movie "Up".

5,6,7,8,9, and 10-The hours Greg and I held hands

Infinite-The number of blessings we have



(Go give Angela and Justin some love too. They celebrated 9 years of marriage today too!)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

You guys rock...seriously, you are an inspiration to all for the wonderful marriage you two have. It sounds like a lovely evening was had and hopefully you can top it off with a little sweet lovin'! (That was for you KayLynn, since I know you love discussing you sisters sex life). :)

Happy 9th Anniversary to you!! I love you guys!