"MOM, GUESS WHAT??"
"What?"
"Spider-man (referring to himself) found the Green Goblin and grabbed him and put pokies on his head nailed him to a cross and he DIED!!"
"Um..."
"But he didn't come back to life."
"No, I don't think the Green Goblin would survive something like that."
"No, because he is MEAN and stinky."
"And not Jesus."
"Jesus???" (Obviously that's the confusing part of the story.)
Later that day:
"Mommy, I don't wanna be Spider-man for Halloween because I AM Spider-man."
"What do you want to be?"
"The Cat in the Hat. Spider-man Cat in the Hat. Ptteww, pttewww (web throwing sound). MEOW."
Friday, August 28, 2009
When super heros and theology mix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hilarious!
Gotta love a 3 year old's train of thought!
I keep rereading this post because it is so hilarious. I get a good laugh everytime. I love you, Nathan!
Post a Comment