NEW, IMPROVED, UPDATED VERSION
Aubrey makes turning five look good. She rocks a gymnastics friend party, a day of her requested unhealthy meals, beautiful cupcake towers, family party, hordes of presents, and the perfect breakfast. My mom took all the pictures. When she gets home, uploads them, and sends them to me I will update this post and let you relive your fifth birthday again too. If it was anything like Aubrey's, it's worth reliving.
Pictures emailed, uploaded to IPhoto, ready for your viewing pleasure. Feast your eyes on the glory of a five year old. She is truly our darling princess. We love you, our not so baby girl!Aubrey, a top "Present Mountain", where she was individually presented her gifts. Tough life.
"What, you're all here to honor me?? If you insist."

A princess being loved on by the queen mum and her grand duke.
Brothers napping and Aubrey helping mama make her cake. Good as it gets.
Yes, thanks for asking. Martha Stewart did photograph this masterpiece for her upcoming birthday magazine. She especially loved how it leaned and shimmered on wrinkled tin foil. I'll have you know though, Aubrey loved it. So I loved it too.
The boys got a couple small things too. It helps take the sting out of watching your sibling open 1 MILLION (think Austin Powers) presents.

It took her three tries to blow out her one five year old candle. She must be missing her mom's windbag gene. (The dress she is wearing is one she opened just before from Grandma and Grandpa Jones. She thought it was the perfect party dress.)
She hates having her picture taken, can't you tell? (This photo shoot with my mom lated at least 10 minutes, per Aubrey's request. Sad that she has so little confidence.) Shout out to my sister Lianna's mom in law who knitted Aubrey the sweater. Shirley, I bow to your knitting greatness.
There is no difference between boys and girls.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Five years old, sniff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY AUBREY!! You are getting to be such a big girl! We love you!
I've sent the pictures your way so start sorting through them. Fortunately I only took 177 this time so not nearly as many as usual. :) Good luck with that as there are some REALLY cute ones!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! It brings a warm feeling to my heart to see what a loved little girl she is.
Her birthday looked perfect, everything from the leaning tower of cupcakes to the mounds of presents, then ending with a photo shoot for the shy girl. Such fun. I love the last picture...little miss proper with her adorable new sweater and her legs crossed, next to her crazy brother! :) Silly boys.
I can't wait to see you guys so I can play with those little kiddos! Just two more weeks!
I love the pictures, although it makes me wish that we had waited to move! I heart my sweet niece (and nephews!).
She is such a little lady! I agree with Jenny that last picture of her makes her look 12! Sigh, where oh where does the time go? She is a beautiful girl and the whole day looked perfect.
Post a Comment