Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The funniest post that never happened

This evening Greg and I had a hilarious conversation with a PG-13 rating.

You know your husband is into your blog when the first thing he says after a hilarious conversation is, "You should put this on your blog!" Then we had a good laugh about how far would Sara go to exploit her family for ten extra hits a day. I may have also said that I didn't want my blog to go from family friendly to mature audience only in one post.

But I did it anyway. I typed up the whole hilarious conversation but when it came time to publish it I just couldn't do it. I mean, our parents read this for heaven's sake!! (Sorry parents, but I know you do.) And while having three children makes certain assumptions about ones relationship I'm not ready to jest about them in front of parents and a public public.

So I deleted the whole hilarious conversation and posted this instead. I'd be very disappointed if I were you.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so unfair Sara. I demand you re-write that post you originally had and hit "Post". I want to hear the dirty conversation!

KayLynn said...

Just so you know, I'm happy that you left your conversation to yourselves. I heart not knowing about your sex life.

Erin said...

So not fair. You can't do that to people. :) Please say you at least saved what you typed up so on the off chance we all talk you in to posting it you'll have it ready.

Angela said...

How about sending it to a mass email without parents or "public"? Come on we are dying here!:)

Jules said...

Go ahead and post it Sara, I won't read it. :)

Jason Pegg said...

I say post. And if not, I say the rest of us come up with what we think it MIGHT have been and post ALL of those as comments. ;-)